Monday, June 27, 2011

That beautiful thing hanging from your neck.

I don't know what it is about bold jewlery, but I have a growing liking towards it- particularly bold necklaces. Something about the intricate designs, the strong colors, the statement, or simply the innovative art and creativity put into these necklaces are so cool. So I decided in my deep appreciation for not only fashion but art in general, I'd post some of my all time favorite statement necklaces.

Deco Cubism Bugle Bead Necklace ($900)

Horn & Aventurina Necklace ($1,190)

Aiza Necklace ($20,000)

"Hannah on a Boat" Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace ($298)

"Sailing Coral" by Alienina ($141)

Black Crystal Shard Nnecklace by Zelia Horsley ($323)

Jumbo De Luxe by Alvira Sazesh ($170.80)

Reef Pendant w/ Dangles ($51.10)

Red Gypsy Necklace by Arosha ($250)

Monte Carlo Amethyste Necklace by Suzanna Dai ($396)

Yellow Chandelier Necklace ($137)

No comments:

Post a Comment