Monday, May 2, 2011

The little things in life...

I think we should appreciate the little things in life sometimes, and not go day by day taking it for granted. Anything as insignificant as a hug does the trick of having a positive effect. Here are some of mine :)


- Chocolate covered pecans
- Espresso
- Random sweet text messages
- Chilled wine
- Hugs
- Eye contact
- When my friends approach me with random tech facts or updates
- Etiquette
- Magazines about innovative photography, art or apparel
- Flowers
- When someone asks "How are you?" and cares
- Laughs
- Dark Chocolate
- When someone holds the door for me :)

Can you think of some minuscule things that you never even realized put a smile on your face?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't met you yet but, you seem like a wonderful person. Lol, very realistic and i like that :)

    ReplyDelete